Winter Golf Changes:
- From Monday 1st November we trialled the 10th tee as our new starting hole opposed to the 1st on the Old Course. Those members wanting to play 18 holes can still continue to do so but once finished your first 9 holes, you will walk from the 18th hole up to the 1st to play a further 9.
- The white tees will be brought off the course to preserve our competition tee boxes until March 2022
- General Play cards on the EG App from the white tees will be turned off on both courses
- General Play cards can still be submitted but from the red or yellow tees only
- As supply of tee times reduces, 1&2 balls may be asked to join up in order to maximise the tee sheet and allow other members the opportunity to play
- The course status is updated everyday and members are notified through the IG App once done so. Please go into your settings and ensure you have ticked the course status update button to receive this daily
Opening & Closing Times:
- The clubhouse, bar & reception team will available from 7am midweek and 6:30am at weekends
- The Kitchen will be open for breakfast from 7am
- Mollie Van will be open between 10am & 2pm midweek and 8am & 2pm at weekends
- The driving range opening hours are between 8am & 6pm and the main gates will be locked shortly after
COVID Guest Vouchers:
- All COVID guest passes expire at the end of 2021.
- To compensate for limited daylight hours this time of year, members can use these from 10am midweek and 11am at weekends in order to allow you to fit 18 holes in.